A short break taking in two contrasting Californian cities. Enjoy the glitz and glamour of Los Angeles before heading south to sunny San Diego. In LA you really have to take a movie tour – choose from touring the Warner Bros Studios, or take a movies locations tour or perhaps the infamous Movie Stars Homes tour. You can hike the Hollywood Hills or Segway around the city, or explore the eateries on a foodie tour. In San Diego the choice is no less dazzling, take a whale-watching trip or board a sleek yacht for a dinner cruise. And an Old Town Trolley Tour is a lovely way to see the mix of history, cultural and entertaining attractions of this city. (TM)
This is a tailor-made itinerary so we can change the hotels and the amount of time you spend in each place to suit you.
- See all the sights of Los Angeles – snap that photo of the Hollywood sign, take a studio tour, window shop along Rodeo Drive
- Enjoy the sunny beaches of San Diego – with 17 miles of coastline you’ll find a wide variety of beaches from Children’s Pool where you might chance upon seals and sealions, try out surfing on Mission Beach or snorkel from La Jolla Shores
Fly into Los Angeles 4 nights - San Diego 3 nights - return from San Diego (or LAX if preferred)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits