9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Hawaii holidays - Laidback, adventurous and luscious
Hawaii is a stunning collection of tropical islands with Hawaii Island being the largest, often referred to as The Big Island. For romantic breaks, weddings or honeymoons we recommend Maui, Kaua’i or O’ahu. With a long way to travel, we can tailor your holiday with a stop perhaps in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Las Vegas.
Aloha - welcome to paradise
Hawaii – a Polynesian beach paradise that epitomises the tropical fantasies of almost everyone on Earth. Isolated, secluded and tranquil, it conjures images of complete serenity – and while tourism may have infiltrated that reputation slightly, it’s still one of the most spectacular destinations to be found. Hawaii is technically U.S soil, but it’s a far cry from the cityscapes and Starbuck-addled bustle that we associate with America. This is America’s softer side and there’s much to appreciate.
Begin with the culture, which has retained the important indigenous values and native traditions of its past. Naturally, Hawaii has modernised itself along with everywhere else but there’s a strong sense of pride in Hawaiian customs. But don’t think that once you’ve visited one island here, you’ve seen Hawaii in its entirety – made up of 132 islands and atolls, there are distinct differences and charms with each of them.
So what can you do here? Well, naturally the landscape lends itself well to watersports and surfing – it’s practically a requirement. But there are plenty of things to explore if you’d rather stay on land. There’s the food, which is infused with a classic Hawaiian flair and bursting with exotic flavours. And there’s the landscape which, besides being breath-takingly beautiful, is also well worth exploring – picture jutting volcanoes, dense patches of guava trees and cities.
Five reasons to visit Hawaii
- The scenery is phenomenal and exceeds any ideas you may have about the natural beauty here. Volcanic hillsides, pristine beaches and tropical flora create a true paradise
- A rich native culture makes for a really unique experience that’s unlike anywhere else, complete with hulas, luaus and incredibly friendly people
- The surrounding waters are perfect if you enjoy watersports and surfing – in fact, Oahu is where surfing first developed
- There are a number of great nightlife spots, particularly in Waikiki and Downtown Honalulu
- Hawaii makes a great addition to California holidays, so why not create your own twin-centre holiday?
Top 10 things to do in Hawaii
A paradise in the Pacific; Hawaii is notorious for its stunning scenery and incredible surfing, but theres a lot more to see beneath the surface...Read more
Top 10 things to do in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Experience the dramatic landscapes and incredible wildlife of Hawaii, through a scenic drive or overnight camp in the Volcanic National Parks...Read more