Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Grand Canyon holidays - Iconic, gigantic and exhilarating
Iconic, grand and naturally beautiful - the Grand Canyon is one of the biggest must-sees in America. With thrilling helicopter rides, a soaring skywalk and perfect picture opportunities, you'll certainly want to pop this on your bucket list.
Arizona's true must-see
Awe-inspiring and monumentally huge, the Grand Canyon is a gorge in the north-west of Arizona. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the impressive spectacles in all of America. Hiking is enormously popular here with a number of well-marked trails. For those who don’t enjoy long treks on foot, there are opportunity for whitewater rafting and guided tours.
There are actually three rims from which you can view the Canyon. The South Rim is the most popular thanks to its accessibility and Native American cultural sites nearby. The North Rim is much quieter, offering a tranquil Grand Canyon experience to make of it as you please. The West Rim has the famous but controversial Skywalk – a glass-bottom walkway extending over the Rim.
Top reasons to visit the Grand Canyon
- Truly unforgettable sights of one of the world’s most famous places
- A huge range of fantastic outdoor activities including whitewater rafting and cycling
- Family-friendly fun where the adults will be just as amazed as the children by what is on offer
- There are guided tours to help you get the most out of your visit
- Enjoy the Grand Canyon as part of an escorted tour seeing some of the other amazing places in America