9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Honolulu holidays - Lively, colourful and friendly
Don your hula skirt and get ready for a fun, sun-soaked time at the sunny capital of Hawaii. With trendy restaurants and nightlife, beautiful white sand beaches, fruity cocktails aplenty, and thrilling water sports, Honolulu is the perfect spot for a tropical getaway.
Hawaii's capital boasts the ultimate sun, sea and surf holiday
The state capital of Hawaii, Honolulu is also the largest city on the most populous of the Hawaiian Islands, Oahu. It is based just down the road from some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States, including the world famous Waikiki Beach.
Being Hawaii’s most cosmopolitan and cultural city, Honolulu enjoys a thriving restaurant scene, a great nightlife and a variety of attractions meaning that it’s perfect whether you’re travelling as a couple looking for some quiet relaxation or your visiting as a family in search of some fun.
Staying in Honolulu means that you’re only a short distance away from the infamous Pearl Harbor. Here you can learn about the tragic history of the harbour and visit the USS Arizona Memorial.
Top reasons to visit Honolulu
- Surf and swim at the legendary Waikiki Beach
- Learn about the history of Pearl Harbor – it’s only down the road from the city centre
- Honolulu boasts Hawaii’s best nightlife scene so it’s a place where you can really let your hair down and enjoy yourself
- Classic Hawaiian culture blending the East with West
- The food! Honolulu range of restaurants is legendary, and you’ll everything from classic American brugers to authentic Hawaiian cuisine