A quirky boutique hotel set on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, the Mondrian is contemporary and stylish. With an individual décor designed by celebrated designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, the rooms are distinctive and offer unique features such as TVs concealed by mirrors and imaginative furniture.
The sleek pool area is edged by a teak sundeck, providing a luxurious spot to soak up the Californian sunshine from – underwater music and ivy-clad surroundings maintain the unique vibe that the hotel does so well.
Dining is a decadent experience, from the chic venues that overlook the LA skyline to the innovative menus that play on classic dishes. In the evenings the bars become all the more glamorous, with flickering candlelight, refreshing cocktails and amazing panoramic vistas of the city. Eclectic, luxurious and theatrical, the Mondrian Los Angeles caters to discerning travellers seeking a sophisticated haven.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits