A perfect holiday for a honeymoon, special occasion or just when you deserve a little indulgence. Fly into San Francisco for a few days to explore all that this charming and fun city has to offer. Whether it’s careering around the streets in a two-seater GoCar, sampling the local tastes on a Foodie Tour or cruising the bay on a champagne sunset cruise, you can choose just what you want to do. Then you’ll head north over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge into Wine Country.
We’ve planned a couple of days in Sonoma, with its beautiful historic centre, and a couple of days in Napa, arguably the wine capital of the world, but we can amend this if you’d rather base yourself in just one location. There’s plenty to do in both places, combining outdoor pursuits with sampling the local produce. And there’s a great selection of hotels to choose from, depending on your budget. (TM/ 613235)
- Ride a street car in San Francisco, take a Segway tour or take the boat out to the prison island of Alcatraz
- Hire a bike in Sonoma to explore the wineries and historical heart of the city
- Take the Napa Valley Wine Train, renowned for its wonderful food and extensive wine list, as it winds through the Californian vineyards
Fly into San Francisco stay 3 nights - Sonoma 2 nights - Napa 2 nights - return flight from San Francisco
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits