This self-drive holiday loops you through the most spectacular national parks in western USA. Start big with the first stop at the famous Grand Canyon – truly a magnificent sight to begin any holiday! Then it’s onto another world famous landscape – Monument Valley with its distinctive sandstone towers located in the ancient Navajo Territory and backdrop to many Westerns. Don’t worry, you haven’t peaked too early because then you have the “Mighty Five” national parks of Utah – each with its own amazing geological wonders. Arches with its 2,000 natural sandstone arches and Canyonlands – a dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River and filled with sculpted pinnacles and buttes. Zion is Utah’s first national park and here the Virgin River runs through the lush valley surrounded by soaring canyon walls. Capitol Reef is just 20 miles wide but runs 100 miles along the “Waterpocket Fold” – an incredible S-shaped warp in the earth’s crust. Finally Bryce is filled with astonishing spire-shaped rock formations.
This is a tailormade itinerary, so we will adapt this to fit your timings, perhaps adding more nights into places you’d like to explore.
- Marvel at the spectacular sight of the Grand Canyon with the mighty Colorado River thousands of feet below
- Discover the dramatic landscape of Monument Valley – with its iconic sandstone pillars forming the backdrop of many Western movies
- Hike through the amazing rock formations of Canyonlands National Park and the beautiful natural stone arches in Arches National Park
- Explore the lush valleys of Zion National Park and the fascinating “hoodoos”of Bryce Canyon – myriad of spire-shaped rocks
Fly to Las Vegas 2 nights – Grand Canyon – Williams 1 night – Monument Valley 1 night – Moab 3 nights – Canyonlands National Park – Arches National Park – Capitol Reef National Park – Bryce Canyon 2 nights – Zion National Park – Springdale 1 night – Fly home from Las Vegas
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits