We think this is the ultimate holiday for adventurous families, exploring the spectacular national parks of Yellowstone and Grand Teton and enjoying myriad outdoor activities in the mountain towns of Jackson Hole and Park City. We’ve designed the itinerary with families in mind, splitting up any long driving distances and including the rental of an SUV in the price. But this itinerary is just our suggestion - We can tailor-make this holiday to suit the size and ages of your family, and can add extend your stay in any of the locations if you have more time to enjoy this magnificent region of America.
Beginning in Salt Lake City, in no time you’ll be out into the wide open skies of Wyoming, and into the moutains, enjoyoing a few days in the charming town of Jackson Hole, which you’ll love for the vast range of activities you can enjoy – rafting, horse riding, biking and hiking. Then onwards to famous Yellowstone National Park with its fascinating wildlife, dramatic canyons, geysers and hot springs. Next is the dramatic scenery of the Grand Teton National Park where you can spot bison, moose, elk and more. Finish in Park City, home to the 2002 Winter Olympics and with its historic main street lined with characterful shops and bars dating back to the silver rush of the mid 1800’s. (TM)
- Enjoy a fabulous range of activities in and around Jackson Hole, with the Grand Adventure Pass you can have unlimited use of the aerial tram, ropes course, bungee trampoline, climbing wall and bike park
- Explore the 3,500 square mile wilderness of Yellowstone National Park, with Yellowstone Lake one of the largest high-elevation lakes in North America and Yellowstone Caldera, the largest super-volcano on the continent
- Experience the grandeur of Grand Teton National Park, where you can spot wildlife such as bison, moose, elk and eagles and enjoy a raft trip on the Snake River.
- 2021 holidays on sale now!
Fly to Salt Lake City 1 night – Jackson Hole 3 nights – Yellowstone National Park 2 nights – Grand Teton National Park 2 nights – Park City 1 night – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits