Disney's Wilderness Lodge
7 nights from €1,019 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Boasting the grandeur of the great lodges of the American Northwest, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge offers a relaxed atmosphere and refined décor – perfect for unforgettable Disney holidays. Take in the luscious scenery, dine at one of the fantastic themed restaurants or splash around in the Silver Creek Springs Pool – and don’t forget the theme parks!
We love the attention to detail that has gone into the creation of this hotel. The lobby is masterpiece with an impressive totem pole, carved with everyone’s favourite Disney characters. There’s also a towering fireplace to add to your sense of wonder. If you feel your appetite brewing, there are two fantastic full service restaurants on site, including the rustic elegance of Artist Point. Alternatively, if you’re just looking for a quick bite to eat, try one of the fast food joints.
Top Tip: Got a Disney shopaholic somewhere in the family? One of the benefits of staying at a Disney hotel is that many of your shopping purchases (from the Disney parks) can be delivered straight to your Disney Resort hotel so that you don't miss a minute of fun!
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area.
This wonderful hotel is located in the Magic Kingdom resort area, close by to Walt Disney World's epic theme parks. With complimentary transport to each park, it'll be easy for you to have a fun-filled day.
727 rooms on eight floors in one building. Standard rooms have either one king size or two double beds. Rooms with bunk beds or a sofa bed are also available. Rooms with a view of the lake or the surrounding forest are also available at a supplement.
- Air conditioning
- TV, with Disney channel and ESPN
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room safes
- Cribs available upon request
- High-speed Wi-fi
- Whispering Canyon Café - Serving up American favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Artist Point – Signature dining in this rustically elegant restaurant
- Roaring Fork – Snacks near the Silver Creek Springs pool
- Territory Lounge – North western wines, cocktails and light appetisers
- White sandy beaches along the shore of Bay Lake, two pools with hot tub and poolside bar
- Sturdy Branches Health Club
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray (additional fee)
- Fishing: Fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike and enjoy the 1.2 kilometre path to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Horse-Drawn Excursions: Take a relaxing, old-fashioned wagon or carriage ride through Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Cub’s Den: Enjoy a parents’ night out and treat children ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Buttons & Bells Arcade: Video and pinball games
- Chip’n Dale’s Campfire Sing-a-long: Gather around the campfire for songs and fun, then watch a classic Disney movie under the stars.
- Children’s Playground
- Jogging Trail
- Transportation to the Disney theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney from this hotel is available by monorail, water launch or bus
- Relax on the white sand beach on the shores of Bay Lake
- Silver Creek Springs pool with water slide and hot tub, open until midnight with lifeguards, with poolside bar
- Hidden Springs pool with hot tub and poolside bar
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
In an effort to make your future visits even more magical, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is currently undergoing extensive refurbishments. Please be aware that you will very likely see and hear construction work throughout your stay. To minimise disruptions, work will be carried out after 9am and before dusk.
At this time, many areas remain closed, including the Boulder Ridge Cove Pool, beach, marina, playground and more—with a planned reopening scheduled for 2017. Pathways like our nature trail will be unavailable, and surrounding views may be altered. However, Copper Creek Springs Pool will remain open and boat transportation to Magic Kingdom park will still be offered.
Between February & July 2017, Roaring Fork Snacks will close for refurbishment as well. In its absence, Geyser Point Bar & Grill will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Territory Lounge will also offer a continental-style breakfast with gourmet coffees, pastries and more.
Work is due to complete late July 2017.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Nov - 09 Dec 18||€1029||€1589|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 18||€1269||€1839|
|22 Dec - 01 Jan 19||€1649||€2599|
|02 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€1149||€1819|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€1209||€1949|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€1229||€1969|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1579||€2529|
|01 May - 17 May 19||€1269||€2009|
|18 May - 15 Jun 19||€1339||€2079|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Nov 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Woods View||€2||Courtyard View||€10|
|Woods View - Bunk Bed||€8||Courtyard View - Bunk Beds||€18|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|