Boasting the grandeur of the great lodges of the American Northwest, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge offers a relaxed atmosphere and refined décor – perfect for unforgettable Disney holidays. Take in the luscious scenery, dine at one of the fantastic themed restaurants or splash around in the Silver Creek Springs Pool – and don’t forget the theme parks!
We love the attention to detail that has gone into the creation of this hotel. The lobby is masterpiece with an impressive totem pole, carved with everyone’s favourite Disney characters. There’s also a towering fireplace to add to your sense of wonder. If you feel your appetite brewing, there are two fantastic full service restaurants on site, including the rustic elegance of Artist Point. Alternatively, if you’re just looking for a quick bite to eat, try one of the fast food joints.
Top Tip: Got a Disney shopaholic somewhere in the family? One of the benefits of staying at a Disney hotel is that many of your shopping purchases (from the Disney parks) can be delivered straight to your Disney Resort hotel so that you don't miss a minute of fun!
The benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area.
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits