Disney's Polynesian Resort
The calm turquoise pools and verdant gardens of Disney’s Polynesian Resort bring to mind the stunning islands of the South Pacific. And this is a truly beautiful setting and the perfect place to come and relax after a day of thrills and spills of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort theme parks.
Sitting on the brim of the Seven Seas Lagoon, you can lounge on the white sand lake beaches or retreat to the tropical-themed pool area. Or if you feel adventurous hire a sailboat and cruise across the lake – it really captures the tranquillity of Polynesia.
One of the unique features of this resort is the Never Land Club, offering a range of supervised activities for children aged 3 to 12. It’s perfect if you’ve brought the kids and you’re looking for a little time to yourselves. Top Tip: Ohana restaurant serves up a fantastic range of authentic Polynesian dishes – it is well worth a try.
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Read more about the benefits of staying at an onsite at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits