Find your adventure and explore Yellowstone National Park, with four nights stay at this one-of-a-kind luxury campsite, encounter exhilarating adventures with home comforts under the starry night at Under Canvas Yellowstone. You’ll have a true camping experience with no electricity, firepits and s’mores but the big difference – a lavish tent and a king size bed! Mix your journey up with your first night in Jackson Hole, a cowboy town known for its ski areas and rodeo shows before journeying to Yellowstone. Then head back down and stay here for an additional two nights to explore the area in-depth or venture to see Grand Teton National Park. (TM)
This itinerary can be tailormade to your requirements or extend your stay to experience more of Yellowstone.
- Have all the joys of camping but without the fuss! Experience glamping in West Yellowstone with its luxury king size beds and cosy woodburning stoves.
- Explore the magnificent Yellowstone National Park with over 3,500sq mile of forestry and many highlights of the parks including: Old Faithful Geyser, the stunning natural wonder of the Grand Prismatic Spring and its multicoloured waters, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Lake and Upper Falls.
- Witness an exciting Rodeo show in Jackson Hole where you’ll see professionals riding broncos
- Be inspired by the monumental heights of Grand Teton, its impressive mountain landscape is a must see
Fly into Jackson 1 night – Under Canvas Yellowstone 4 nights – Jackson 2 nights – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits