Golden Eagle Resort
Room Only from €75 per person per night
At a Glance
Only a short distance from Stowe Mountain Resort, this lovely retreat is the perfect spot for those seeking adventure, but still want a relaxing and contemporary place to rest their heads afterwards.
There's so much to see and do in Stowe during the summertime, and Golden Eagle Resort offers a welcoming sanctuary in which to unwind and restore. Venture along to the nearby shops and restaurants for a great day out, or grab a bike or your hiking boats and get out into nature. No matter how you spend your days, we'd recommend starting your mornings at the on-site restaurant, where muffins and freshly baked bread awaits.
With a selection of rooms, suites and cabins, the resort accommodated both couples looking for a tranquil setting, and big groups of families or friends hoping to explore together.
The Golden Eagle Resort is just a short distance from Stowe Mountain Resort where you can ski, or you could take a visit to Ben and Jerry's Factory and find out about the success of this delicious ice cream. If you want to do something more adventurous then you can try out the Arbortek Canopy Zip-line, dog-sledding, or go on a snowshoe tour.
There are different rooms and suites available to suit everyone's needs, all of which are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Standard Rooms - With standard amenities and one king or two double beds
- Premier Rooms - Larger rooms with either a balcony or patio.
- Studio Rooms - Spacious rooms with a fireplace and gorgeous forest views. Also featuring your choice of a jacuzzi tub or a kitchenette.
- Mountain View Suites - Cosy suites featuring a big living room, a fireplace or woodstove, a dining area, a kitchen or kitchenette, and a separate bedroom.
- Fireside Apartments - Inviting apartments featuring a king bedroom, a spare bedroom with two twin beds, a pull-out sofa, a fireplace, and gorgeous views.
- Tall Timbers Cabin - A modern and airy cabin, with two bedrooms - one with a king bed and the other with a bunk bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, and a living room with a woodstove and pull-out sofa bed.
- St Moritz Apartment - Classy apartments perfect for families, boasting a kitchen, living room, dining room, wood burning fireplace, and a scenic balcony.
- Farmhouse - With enough space for up to eight people, this spacious apartment features three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, a living room with a sofa bed, and a private deck.
There is an on-site restaurant which serves breakfast including pancakes, fresh farm eggs, homemade breads, and freshly made muffins. There are also many restaurants in the area including Frida's Taqueria & Grill, McCarthy's Restaurant, Pie in the Sky and many more.
- Swimming pool
- Exercise machines
- Hot tub
- Complimentary guest computer and WIFI
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $10 + 10% tax per room per night which includes the following:
- Coffee-& tea maker in room;
- Free afternoon coffee;
- Free domestic toll-free phone calls
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice