Discover Portland with this in-depth look into Oregon’s luscious city. Full of imposing volcanoes, gorgeous coastlines, delicious food menus and a wealth of micro-breweries this city and its surrounds has everything. Enjoy wandering through the Pearl District, a lively, hip district with indie boutiques, artisan coffee shops and Powell’s City of books. Explore the Japanese Garden with its authentic features and see the International Rose Test Gardens with its huge collection variety of roses. Venture out to Oregon’s most iconic landmark – Mount Hood for its awe-inspiring mountain top views. Wine tasting in Willamette Valley is a must as you savour its delectable pinot noir whilst marvelling at the spectacular views. Tailormade
- Explore the Japanese Garden, the largest in the world outside of Japan.
- See the International Rose Test Gardens – home to over 650 varieties, giving the city its nickname the “City of Roses”. Plan your holiday carefully to see Portland’s Rose Festival during late May or early June.
- Be amazed at the incredible Mount Hood, towering over Portland it’s Oregon’s most iconic landmark.
- See the Multnomah Falls on the way to Mt Hood, a towering waterfall over 188m high.
- Explore the bustling Pioneer Place and Portland Saturday Market for locally sourced and produced products.
- Drive to the beautiful Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach, a stunning shoreline and low tides, see the imposing Haystack Rock.
- Enjoy a wine tasting tour through the famous Willamette Valley, home to over 300 wineries and famed for its delicious pinot noir.
- 2021 departures now on sale!
Feeling inspired? Read more on our recommendations of Portland
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits