Discover some of New England’s most beautiful and quintessential cities and towns on this wonderful seven-night escorted tour. Starting and ending in Boston, you’ll have the chance to discover everything that makes this region so lovable, including stays in Cape Cod, Newport, Nantucket Island and Martha’s Vineyard.
From kooky villages with rainbow-coloured cottages and cool towns brimming with culture, to brilliant museums infused with deep history and little islands home to stunning natural beauty, there is much to see and do on this trip. Whether you fancy trying succulent seafood straight from the sea, delving into the region’s past, relaxing on dazzling beaches or exploring the coast by catamaran, there’s something for everyone on this coastal adventure. (IN)
- Explore Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Visit ‘The Breakers’, the most splendid of Newport’s summer cottages
- Experience the techniques of the glassmakers at the Sandwich Glass Museum
- Visit the Pilgrim Hall Museum and meet a descendant of the Mayflower Party
- Explore Martha Vineyard’s gingerbread-like cottages
- Cruise along Newport’s coast on board an 80-foot schooner
- Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore
Boston 2 nights – Sandwich 2 nights – Martha's Vineyard 1 night – Newport 2 nights – Fly home from Boston.
Tour departs Fridays between May - October. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your tour (IN).
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits