This is a lovely itinerary for a family, couple or group of friends wanting to explore the beautiful and fascinating New England region in a motorhome. This itinerary takes nearly two weeks, but you can adapt the route as you wish, perhaps spending more time in the mountains, or perhaps side-lining New York and picking your motorhome up at one of the locations near Boston.
You select your own campsites – in high season you’re advised to book these early, but outside of peak times you can usually leave yourself with the flexibility to adapt your itinerary as you go. We’ve given some suggested campsites, but there are plenty to choose from in this region.
- Visit Mystic Seaport, once a great whaling port and clipper shipyard, now a fascinating outdoor living-museum
- Enjoy a stay on the dramatic Atlantic coast at Bar Harbour in the beautiful Acadia National Park
- Choose to visit Boston, and explore the Freedom Trail and Quincy Market, or choose to bypass the city completely
- Have fun in the mountains in the year-round Vermont resort of Killington, and spot wildlife in the Blue Mountain State Park
- Explore the White Mountain National Forest and stay near the charming town of Bethlehem
Fly into New York 1 night – Preston, CT 1 night – Sandwich, MA 1 night – Plymouth, MA 1 night – Salisbury Beach, NH 1 night – Bar Harbour, ME 1 night – Mount Blue State Park, ME 1 night – Bethlehem, VT 1 night – Gifford Woods State Park, VT 1 night – Arlington, MA 1 night – Lazy River, NY 1 night – Fly home from New York
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits