Disney's Old Key West Resort
7 nights from €1,019 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Capturing the spirit of the waterfront, Disney’s Old Key West Resort boast all the romance of the Florida Keys, the beauty of a shimmering lake and all the excitement of Disney’s theme parks just minutes away. With stylish décor based on turn-of-the-century Key West, this is a fabulous way to experience some of the world’s most famous attractions.
There’s a great choice of accommodation to suit you, no matter what you’re looking for. The studios come with a basic kitchenette while the villas offer full kitchen, allowing for an easy self-catered experience, whilst also giving you the option to venture out for dinner whenever you please.
This is Disney, and you’ll be spending plenty of your time at the parks, but for when you’re looking for a little more relaxing time, there’s a great variety of things to do. There are four heated swimming pools, movie nights and a children’s playground. Top Tip: Your hire car is the perfect way to get around Orlando and when you stay at a Disney Hotel you get free parking at both the hotel and the Disney theme parks!
A Disney Deluxe Villa Resort located in the Downtown Disney Area.
This fun resort is located in Downtown Disney, giving you easy access to a whole array of fabulous restaurants, as well as the resort's epic theme parks.
All rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- TV and DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Deluxe Studio – offering views of the water, woodlands or fairways, and featuring two queen beds in the bedroom plus a kitchenette that features a microwave, coffee maker, toaster and mini fridge sleeps up to 4 people
- One Bedroom Villa – sleeping up to 5 people, with views of the water, woodlands or fairways, with one kind bed, one queen-size sleeper sofa and one twin-size sleeper chair, plus a fully equipped kitchen
- Two Bedroom Villa – the same amenities as the One Bedroom Villa with two additional queen beds, sleeping up to 9 people
- Olivia’s Café – all-American café serving up delicious classics
- Three quick service restaurants
- In-room pizza delivery
- Based in the Downtown Disney area of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, making it easy to reach a great variety of restaurants
- Visit the theme parks – use complimentary Disney transport to get there
- Four heated pools
- Community hall featuring foosball, pool, video games and table tennis
- Complimentary use of Walt Disney World Resort transportation service
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|19 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€1049||€1669|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€1109||€1789|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€1119||€1799|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1309||€2119|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€1119||€1799|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 18 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Deluxe Studio|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|1-Bedroom Villa||€26||2-Bedroom Villa||€65|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|