Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is the most luxurious property at WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort. The lavish, Victorian-style design is both magnificent and elegant at the same time, and you’ll really feel special from the moment you arrive.
There’s just about everything for everyone here. Of course, you’re only minutes by complimentary transport to Disney’s amazing theme parks, but when you’re in the mood for something a bit different, it doesn’t disappoint. You can rent a sail boat or even a motorised boat and head out onto the lake for a serene evening.
Grand Floridian also boasts a number of high class restaurants including the renowned Victoria and Albert’s, where you’re treated to your own personal butler service. Truly, if you’re a foodie, the restaurants here are some of the finest across the resort. Top Tip: This really is the crème-de-la-crème of Disney Hotels so make sure you plan for plenty of time of hotel based activities and dining. Mums - be sure not to miss a little pamper session at the on-site spa!
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area.
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits