Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Call us for prices & availability
At a Glance
Situated in the Islamorada area of the Florida Keys, Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a chic and peaceful resort overlooking luscious palm trees and tropical bougainvillea. Capturing the laid-back vibe of the area, this lodge perfectly combines luxury with comfort. This picturesque location is great for tranquil family getaways and romantic couples’ breaks where you can really unwind.
Each of the rooms offers a private balcony looking out onto beautiful views of the ocean, lagoon or golf course. The wooden fishing pier is a charming addition to the resort, which also provides its own private beach for uninterrupted relaxation. There are two heated pools, in addition to a lagoon, as well as a spa, kids club and plenty of activities to ensure you’re never short of things to do.
Top tip: Spend a day at the Theatre of the Sea Marine Mammal Park, where you can even feed swarms of tarpon!
This charming hotel is located on Islamorada, one of the Florida Key's naturally beautiful and vibrant islands. Known as the sportfishing capital of the world, it's a brilliant location for angling and fishing, or you could find yourself a lovely local seafood restaurant to try the island's delicacies.
Each room features:
- Private balcony
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and amenities
- 42” plasma screen TV
- CD/DVD player
- Starbucks coffee
- Wi-Fi access
Choose from a variety of views, including views of the golf course, the lagoon, and the ocean.
- Atlantic’s Edge – Main restaurant with a fresh seafood menu
- Limoncello – Family-friendly Italian restaurant with a casual ambience
- Nikai Sushi – Extensive menu of sushi and sashimi, as well as over 35 different types of sake
- Tiki Bar & Chart Room – Open-air bar with cocktails, wine and beers, as well as pizzas and snacks
- Private beach
- Wooden fishing pier
- Fitness studio
- Two heated swimming pools and one saltwater lagoon
- Camp Cheeca kids club
- Six floodlit tennis courts
- Watersports, including snorkelling, parasailing, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking and environmental boat trips
- Private cruises
- Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $37.97 (including tax) per room per night which includes the following:
- Dvd movies,
- Game room use,
- Courtesy shuttle service within 2 miles of our property to visit some of the local shops In the area.
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice