Captivate yourself in this breath-taking tour of national parks, deserts and valleys throughout the Southwest USA. You’ll be experiencing some truly unforgettable memories on this journey through Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico. Wander through a variety of colours ranging from the iconic red valley of Monument Valley to the remarkable White Sands National Park. Venture on and step back in time to Durango and Silverton a charming mining town and ending the tour in Tucson, a city famous for its gastronomy and beautiful surroundings.
- Take in the stunning views of the iconic Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Island in the Sky, Arches National Park and White Sands National Park.
- Explore Santa Fe’s cultured district of Canyon Road, see the city’s top attractions, visit the picturesque surroundings and shop for Native American crafts and mementos.
- Famed for being named the first UNESCO City of Gastronomy in USA, the “Tucson Foodie Tour” lets you sample the delicious cuisines from a variety of restaurants.
- Explore a mix of old Wild West towns such as Moab - Utah to idyllic cities of Santa Fe.
Fly to Phoenix airport and overnight in Scottsdale 1 night – Grand Canyon National Park 1 night – Monument Valley 1 night – Moab 2 nights – Durango 2 nights – Santa Fe 2 nights – Las Cruces 1 night – Tucson 2 nights – fly home from either Phoenix or Tucson
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits