One of the most popular city destinations in the Midwest, Chicago incorporates a thriving cityscape with the beautiful backdrop of Lake Michigan. From Navy Pier to Millennium Park, from the Sky Deck at the top of Willis Tower, from the U-505 German submarine at the Museum of Science and Industry to downtown Chicago, every inch of this great city is worth exploring to the fullest. From Chicago you head to New Orleans - a city known as much for its eclecticism as for its musical and culinary heritage. Nicknamed the Big Easy and famed for creole restaurants, live music and Mardi Gras, New Orleans holidays help the locals celebrate their love of life. The French Quarter or Vieux Carré, is New Orleans’ oldest district and is a cultural hub of the city, sitting on a crescent of the Mississippi River.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits