New York and Orlando
For the ultimate USA adventure, begin with a New York mini-break and witness some of America’s most famous landmarks. From Central Park to the Empire State and Brooklyn Bridge, there’s infinite sights to suit everyone. Next, brave the thrills and spills of Orlando's theme parks including Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
This twin-centre adventure is perfect for families seeking a taste of the two sides of the USA. This great itinerary will see you spend 3 nights in New York City, before catching a short flight to Orlando for 7 nights in the heart of International Drive. But if you think there's something missing, let one of our experts know and we can tailormake this holiday to your requirements. (TM)
Prices shown are based on two adults sharing a room - please call for family prices.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits