Hotel Edison, built in 1931 in the same grand Art Deco style as Radio City Music Hall, is situated in one of the most dynamic sections of New York City. It'll come as no surprise that the hotel is just as contemporary and stylish as it's metropolian location, with sleek interiors adding to its trendy feel.
All of the rooms and suites here are well-appointed and sophisticated, with luxurious amenities ensuring you have a restful stay. Just outside the lobby you'll find The Rum House, a cool space where you can mingle with the locals and enjoy rum based cocktails.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits