This glorious escorted tour packs California’s greatest National Parks into a wonderful week-long holiday. Marvel at the majestic Sequoia trees, explore the giant redwood forest and see the largest living thing on earth – The General Sherman Tree. Enjoy a birds eye view of Kings Canyon. Explore the crown jewel of America’s National Parks – Yosemite. Explore Mammoth Lakes with a Park Ranger in an open-air vehicle. Visit North America’s lowest, hottest and driest point – Death Valley.
This tour offers great value for money, with lots of exciting experiences and tours, staying in lovely accommodation including breakfast and enjoying several feature lunches and dinners.
- Stay in authentic accommodation, enjoy historic elegance at the Millennium Biltmore in Los Angeles, and rustic lodges in Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks
- A naturalist will guide you through the star-filled night sky, you will spend time with a Park Ranger in Yosemite and a history re-enactor will regale you with tales of early life in the Sierras
- Wonder at the gigantic General Grant Tree in Sequoia National Park
- See the iconic sights of El Capitan, Half Dome and Bridal Vell Falls in Yosemite
- Ride the gondola to the Summit of Mammoth Mountain
Fly into Las Vegas 1 night – Mammoth Lakes 1 night – Yosemite National Park 2 nights – Sequoia National Parks 2 nights – Los Angeles 1 night –
Fly home from Los Angeles
Tour departs Saturdays between May - September. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your 2021 / 2022 tour.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits