An 11-night family adventure, exploring some of the most beautiful National Parks including Yosemite, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon. Most nights you’ll be camping, allowing you to experience the real beauty of these landscapes at close quarters. You can choose from a range of family friendly activities, from swimming in Lake Powell to a float trip on the Merced River, from western horseback riding in Bryce Canyon to cycling in Yosemite.
With a maximum party size of just 13 and the services of a professional tour leader, you can be confident of some fabulous experiences on this two week family camping holiday in the western states of America.
- At the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, either stroll the West Rim Trail, hike to Plateau point or take a helicopter ride
- Enjoy some water-based fun in Lake Powell, swimming, kayaking or paddle-boarding
- In stunning Zion National Park, you can take a leisurely stroll to the sparkling Emerald Pools, or a more strenuous climb up to Angels Landing
- Discover the hidden secrets of the Native Americans from a Navajo guide in Monument Valley
- Spend a night in a traditional mud Hogan - the traditional dwelling of the Navajo people
- Enjoy two days in the Yosemite National Park, hiking, biking and floating down the river
Fly into Las Vegas 1 night – Grand Canyon National Park 2 nights – Monument Valley 1 night – Kodachrome Basin State Park 1 night – Zion National Park 2 nights – Great Basin Desert 1 night – Yosemite National Park 3 nights - fly home from San Francisco
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits