The New Lodge at Spruce Peak
Room Only from €175 per person per night
At a Glance
The Lodge at Spruce Peak (formerly Stowe Mountain Lodge) is a resort to visit whatever the season. You can enjoy skiing in the most legendary ski resort in the east as well as being in close proximity to mountain biking, hiking, and fishing. You can also have fun at Arbor's Wild Ride, Vermont's first world-class zipline canopy tour, made up of 8 ziplines, 2 sky bridges and 2 rappels. This fabulous lodge is perfectly placed for myriad activities throughout the year, and a wonderful choice for all ages.
Set within Stowe Mountain Resort, the 300 luxury guestrooms offer breath-taking mountain views, gas-fireplaces and cosy beds. Enjoy 3 restaurants and bars with excellent dining choices, an award-winning spa, heated pool, full fitness centre and a range of on-site activities, from children’s adventure programmes to 18-hole golf courses.
This beautiful mountain resort is set adjacent to Spruce Peak and is 6 miles from downtown Stowe.
- 60 minutes drive from Burlington International Airport
There are 300 luxury guestrooms with breath-taking mountain views. Room amenities include:
- Bath products and robes
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Flat screen TV
- On demand movies
- iPod docking station and MP3 connectivity
Some rooms also have a private balcony, and kitchenette with microwave and dishwasher.
- Solstice - Enjoy locally sourced ingredients and an artisan-inspired menu, Open for breakfast and dinner
- Hourglass Lounge- Contemporary bistro serving sandwiches and flatbreads with a variety of cocktails and wines.microbrews, cocktails and wines
- Aqua Pool Bar- Open only in the summer season, the pool bar serves beverages and snacks
- In-Room Dining - Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ski, golf and fly-fishing valet service
- Outdoor swimming pool with indoor access
- Children's adventure program
- Luxury shops and boutiques
- Fitness centre
- 18-hole golf course
- Function space