The Lodge at Spruce Peak (formerly Stowe Mountain Lodge) is a resort to visit whatever the season. You can enjoy skiing in the most legendary ski resort in the east as well as being in close proximity to mountain biking, hiking, and fishing. You can also have fun at Arbor's Wild Ride, Vermont's first world-class zipline canopy tour, made up of 8 ziplines, 2 sky bridges and 2 rappels. This fabulous lodge is perfectly placed for myriad activities throughout the year, and a wonderful choice for all ages.
Set within Stowe Mountain Resort, the 300 luxury guestrooms offer breath-taking mountain views, gas-fireplaces and cosy beds. Enjoy 3 restaurants and bars with excellent dining choices, an award-winning spa, heated pool, full fitness centre and a range of on-site activities, from children’s adventure programmes to 18-hole golf courses.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits