Close by to Charlotte's fascinating attractions, this charming hotel is a great base for exploring the city. With beautiful views, a pool and a fitness centre, relaxing after a day of sightseeing has never felt so comfortable.
The deluxe rooms here are spacious and modern, with very cosy beds, and gorgeous views of the city skyline from the large window. Need a bite to eat? Garden Grille offers deliciously fresh breakfast, lunch and dinners, whilst the Pavilion Pantry shop is great for grabbing a snack to go, or even a ready-to-cook meal to use in your in-room microwave.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits