Firstly, visit the sun-blushed city of Miami and make the most of the vibrant nightlife, beach lifestyle & international shopping. Regarded as Florida's city of art & culture, Miami carries influences from all over, and the luxurious, yet relaxed ambience, is it's biggest attraction.
High-end shopping, sophisticated dining and world-class culture are just some of the things you’ll find in your second destination: Naples. In the historic downtown area, Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are the focal points for shopping, numerous art galleries and chic clothing boutiques. But you can't forget the area's world-class golfing greens.
Stretching through the Florida Everglades to the southern-most point in the USA, our final stop: the Florida Keys offers a diverse location with something to suit everyone. Key West is famous for water-sports, lively nightlife, beaches and historic sites. Walking tours are the best way to see the island's intriguing architecture, courtyards and gardens.
This three-in-one sunny escape confidently combines culture, relaxation and adventure, building the ultimate all-rounder of escapes. This incredible itinerary will see you spend 3 nights in vibrant Miami, before travelling South to Naples for 3 nights of indulgence, and then finally onto Key West, for 3 nights of pure discovery. But if you think there's something missing, let our experts know and we can tailor to meet your every need. (TM)
How to get here
- Direct flights between the UK and Miami take approx. 9hrs per flight
- Travelling the short journey from Miami to Naples by road takes around 2hrs
- Journeying from luxurious Naples to exciting Key West takes approx. 5hrs
- Driving from Key West back to Miami takes only around about 3hrs 30mins
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits