This native American themed hotel features stone and timber architecture. Located in Wuksachi Village in the heart of magnificent Sequoia National Park, offering stunning views of Mount Silliman and Silver Peaks. Open year-round and conveniently located within prime access to Sequoia’s most popular visitor attractions, the 102-room Wuksachi Lodge offers visitors the ideal setting for exploring a wide variety of seasonal outdoor activities.
Wuksachi Lodge offers activities for any season. From hiking and biking in the summer to skiing and skating in the winter, you’ll love this retreat to relaxation. The striking mountain lodge is Sequoia’s signature lodge and is set in the heart of the park, surrounded by mighty Sequoia trees.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits