The Peabody Memphis has a convenient downtown location, just blocks from Memphis attractions like Beale Street, the Memphis Rock N Soul Museum, Gibson Guitar Factory, Fed-Ex Forum, National Civil Rights Museum, Sun Studio, and the Memphis Cook Convention Centre. The Peabody itself is also one of Memphis’ most popular attractions. The Peabody Ducks march to and from the Grand Lobby daily at 11 am and 5 pm in a time-honoured tradition dating back to 1933.
Experience the historic opulence, gracious Southern hospitality and distinctive accommodations at this luxury hotel with 464 deluxe guest rooms, including 15 suites. When you fancy something to eat, visit one of the hotels fantastic eateries – from steak to brunch to afternoon tea, you’ll always find something tasty to eat. Relax in the indoor Grecian-style swimming pool, sauna and steam room, indulge in a treatment at Feathers Spa or workout in The Peabody Athletic Club.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits