Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Room Only from €99 per person per night
At a Glance
The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort has a huge range of activities at the resort so you will never have a dull moment. You can play golf, tennis, basketball, relax at the spa, or hire a canoe or kayak for a trip out along the 11 mile lagoon at Palmetto Dunes. Located just off the southern coast of South Carolina, this gorgeous hotel is clearly inspired by laidback beach vibes.
Boasting three pools and a private beach, this is the place to be should your family fancy some fun in the sun. The suites here are spacious and inviting too, decorated with bright colours and vivid patterns to create a homely and contemporary feel. Once you've worked up an appetite with the activities included, be sure to treat yourself to a succulent steak at HH Prime, or grab a delicious burger by the pool at The Buoy Bar.
This gorgeous hotel is located just off the south coast of South Carolina, close by to Hilton Head's quaint shops and restaurants.
There are 295 large guest rooms and 28 suites and are all non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Mini kitchen with fridge and microwave
- Private balcony
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- In room safe
- AM/FM clock radio
- High-speed internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Studio Suites - Spacious rooms offering resort, courtyard or ocean views, plus a balcony.
- Traditional One-Bedroom Suite - Boasting a separate living and dining area, and two private balconies.
- Luxury First Floor Suite - Offering extra comforts, including a mini kitchen, a dining table for four, one full bath and one half bath, and a panoramic balcony.
- Luxury Oceanfront Suite - Beautiful suites with a separate living room, a sleeper sofa, and the same amenities as before.
- HH Prime - An elegant restaurant serving succulent cuts of steak and fresh seafood.
- Palmetto Market - A welcoming restaurant serving casual dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- XO Sports & Spirits - A fun bar offering tasty cuisine including gourmet burgers, as well as all your favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- The Buoy Bar - Located next to the pool, this sunny bar offers refreshing cocktails alongside delicious snacks.
- Adult pool, family play pool and wading pool
- Private beach
- 25 tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Fitness centre
- Children's playground
- Golf course
- Children's Seaside Adventure Club
- Business centre
- Dry cleaning, laundry and pressing services
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $24 + 10% tax per room per night which includes the following:
- WiFi service in guest rooms, lobby and restaurants,
- In-room coffee,
- Bottled water,
- Shuttle service within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cover area (subject to availability),
- Unlimited telephone access for local, credit card, collect calls from the guest rooms,
- Fitness centre access,
- Preferred spa reservation access
- Private access to the beach
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice