Tucked away amongst the natural beauty of the Adirondack Mountains, Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort is a wonderful eco-friendly resort that focuses on sustainability and getting back to nature.
Having received Adubon International's Platinum Eco Rating for Hotels (and being only one of six hotels that have), this gorgeous retreat still offers luxury and style with a smaller carbon footprint. Pop along to the resort's restaurant for a taste of fresh Adirondack ingredients, all the while looking out at glorious views of the resort's Green Roof which is home to a variety of birds.
The rooms and suites are spacious yet homely, with large french doors looking out onto sparkling Lake Placid. The resort feels luxurious yet rustic, taking you back to nature whilst still offering a few home comforts.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits