Nestled only a short distance from Portland's waterfront, this delightful hotel has a desirable location close by to the city's amazing shopping, dining and art galleries in the Historic Old Port District.
With a pool, a fitness centre, a fabulous restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, and a great convenience store providing tasty snacks and drinks, you'll have all you need for a restful stay in Portland. The rooms and suites are spacious and inviting, with many looking out over Casco Bay.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits