Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
7 nights from €799 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Located at the heart of the Downtown Disney area of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside is a friendly resort inspired by the rustic charms of rural Louisiana. There is certainly a relaxed atmosphere – and the famous Southern hospitality is always on offer.
One of our favourite features of the resort is the section known as Ol’ Man Island, which spans over three and a half acres. It features an enormous swimming pool and a themed water slide that the kids will love zooming down. While they have the time of their lives, you can kick back in the hot tub or order your favourite drink at the Muddy Rivers pool bar – total relaxation.
The fact that the resort is located in the Disney Springs area means you’re very close to a fantastic range of restaurants and shops. And when you’re ready for the rides you can use Disney’s complimentary transportation to get you to any of the parks. Top Tip: At Disney’s Port Orleans resort why not make the most of a Disney Quick Service dining plan? But don’t forget your Disney tickets!
A Disney Moderate Resort located in the Disney Springs area.
This family-friendly retreat is located in the Disney Springs area, meaning you'll be nearby to downtown Disney's plethora of delicious restaurants. With complimentary transport to the theme parks, there's no doubt each day will be full of fun here.
Riverside has a total of 2,048 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- TV with Disney Channel
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
The following room types are available:
- Standard – views of landscaping, courtyard or Bayou, with two queen beds and one bunk-size pull down bed. Sleeps up to 5 people
- Garden View – views of the garden, with two queen beds and one bunk-size pull down bed. Sleeps up to 5 people
- Water View – views of the pool in the courtyard, with two queen beds and one bunk-size pull down bed. Sleeps up to 5 people
- Preferred – handpicked standard rooms. Sleeps up to 5 people
- River View – views of the riverfront, with two queen beds and one bunk-size pull down bed. Sleeps up to 5 people
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall – a shipyard-themed casual restaurant serving up Southern favourites like Jambalaya, slow-roasted prime rib and pork chops
- Riverside Mill Food Court – offering tasty fast food that the kids will love#
- In-room pizza delivery
- Downtown Disney nearby with a great range of restaurants
- Ol’ Man Island featuring a large pool and waterslide as well as a hot hub and pool bar
- Visit the top theme parks of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, using the free transport provided for you
- Rent a kayak or a pedal boat and head out on the river
- Jogging trail
- Kids aged 4-12 can go on a pirate adventure cruise
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€829||€1229|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€839||€1229|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€849||€1249|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1039||€1569|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€889||€1319|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Garden View||€2||Water View||€5|
|River View||€7||Preferred Room||€5|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|