Disney's Pop Century Resort
7 nights from €599 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a lively and fun-loving resort based at the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, that’s sure to become a firm favourite with your family. Themed around the 20th century, the hotel has five separate sections hosting the most memorable sights and sounds of the 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
Whether it’s the giant Walkman in the 80s section, the hippie flowers of the 60s or the mobile phone stair cases from the 90s, it’s sure to bring a sense of excitement and wonder to bring out the child inside everyone. There’s a complimentary shuttle service to the parks and attractions of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort.
When you’re taking a break from the thrills and spills of the rides you can visit the Everything Pop food hall for some family favourites or head to the swimming pool, where the kids can enjoy swimming, while you make the most of the pool bar. Top Tip: It is well worth spending a week making the most of the Disney transportation system and then hiring a car for your second week to get out and explore SeaWorld® Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort®.
A Disney Value Resort located in the ESPN Wide World of Sports area.
This fun-filled hotel is located in Walt Disney World's ESPN Wide World of Sports area. Make use of the complimentary transportation to the Disney parks and spend your holiday enjoying the cool rides and awesome food.
A total of 2,880 rooms based across ten buildings that are four storeys high. All rooms feature:
- A choice of two double beds or one king bed
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV with the Disney Channel and ESPN
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities on site
- Babysitting services available
- Everything Pop food hall offers sandwiches, pizza, burgers and a variety of baked goods
- Grab-n-Go Market offers fresh food to take out
- In-room pizza delivery
- FREE On-site parking is available
- Fast Forward Arcade – featuring a broad variety of video and pinball games
- Jogging trail
- Children’s playground
- Three themed pools – the flower-shaped Hippy Dippy pool in the 60s section, the bowling pin pool based in the 50s section and the PC monitor-shaped Computer Pool in the 90s section
- Complimentary transport to theme parks and waterparks of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort
- Shopping for Disney merchandise at the store
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€689||€929|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€709||€979|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€729||€999|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€899||€1279|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€719||€989|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Preferred Room||€2||Standard Pool View||€4|
|Preferred Pool View||€5|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|