Disney's Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a lively and fun-loving resort based at the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, that’s sure to become a firm favourite with your family. Themed around the 20th century, the hotel has five separate sections hosting the most memorable sights and sounds of the 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
Whether it’s the giant Walkman in the 80s section, the hippie flowers of the 60s or the mobile phone stair cases from the 90s, it’s sure to bring a sense of excitement and wonder to bring out the child inside everyone. There’s a complimentary shuttle service to the parks and attractions of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort.
When you’re taking a break from the thrills and spills of the rides you can visit the Everything Pop food hall for some family favourites or head to the swimming pool, where the kids can enjoy swimming, while you make the most of the pool bar. Top Tip: It is well worth spending a week making the most of the Disney transportation system and then hiring a car for your second week to get out and explore Universal Orlando Resort®.
Benefits of staying in a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Read more about the benefits of staying at an onsite at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel
A Disney Value Resort located in the ESPN Wide World of Sports area.
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits