Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
7 Nights from €1,099 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a rustic, camping-themed resort located in the Magic Kingdom Resort Area of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort. This is a unique Disney holiday experience that you can’t really find anywhere else.
Offering log cabin-style accommodations, but with all the amenities you’d expect from a high class Disney resort, you can have a family-fun camping experience with every comfort you could imagine – not to mention the amazing Disney theme parks that are just around the corner.
We think it’s the little details that make Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort so special. On the days when you don’t visit the theme parks you spend your hours horseback riding or fishing. In the evenings there are authentic campfires with roasted marshmallows and a Disney’s children’s movie. There are also two great pools if you fancy a swim. Top Tip: Your cabin has a private deck with its very own in built barbeque, there’s nothing better than grilling your own dinner on a beautiful Floridian evening.
A Disney Moderate Resort located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
This lovely retreat is closest to Disney's Magic Kingdom, which you can travel to easily with the complimentary transportation around WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort – it is conveniently close to bus and water taxi transportation.
There is a total of 409 cabins each sleeping up to 6 people, featuring:
- Air conditioning
- TV with Disney Channel
- Full kitchen
- Bedroom with double bed and one set of bunk beds
- Living room with pull-down double bed
- Trail’s End Restaurant – casual restaurant serving up American classics
- There are two fun dinner shows – Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
- Easy to reach other restaurants across WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort
- Theme parks nearby – the closest is Magic Kingdom
- Two swimming pools
- White sand beach
- Boat and bike rentals
- Kids playground
- Two tennis courts
- Jogging rail
- Disney movie shown
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€1099||€1779|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€1169||€1899|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€1179||€1919|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1469||€2419|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€1179||€1919|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below, Disney's 7 day Ultimate Ticket and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Wilderness Cabin|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|