Disney's Contemporary Resort
7 nights from €1,109 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a retro-chic hotel – the closest one in WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort to Magic Kingdom. It’s one of the most iconic properties here thanks to the fact that the monorail runs directly through the resort!
It is 15 floors high, and right at the top you’ll find the California Grill – a swanky restaurant that overlooks the Magic Kingdom Park. Another classic dining option is Chef Mickey’s Restaurant where the kids will love dining alongside their favourite Disney characters.
The eye-catching A-frame tower houses an impressive 90-foot mural by legendary Disney artist Mary Blair – this really is a hotel that captures the magic of Disney and ensures that the young and old will have an equally amazing time. Top Tip: Head to the 15th-floor California Grill restaurant which offers incredible bird's-eye views over the Magic Kingdom Park.
This fun resort is the closest to Disney's Animal Kingdom, with the park's monorail even travelling through the resort. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport.
There is a total of 655 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
The following room types are available:
- Garden Wing, Standard View – with views of the parking area or obstructed views, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Garden Wing, Garden View – with views of the garden, pools, marina or Bay Lake, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Tower, Bay Lake View – views of Bay Lake, featuring two queen beds and one day bed, or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- Tower, Theme Park View – views of Magic Kingdom Park and the parking area, with two queen beds and one day bed or one king bed and one day bed sleeping up to 5 people.
- California Grill – 15th-floor dining with a fantastic view overlooking the Magic Kingdom Park
- Chef Mickey’s – serving up contemporary American cuisine in the company of your favourite Disney characters
- The Wave… of American Flavours – a great range of dishes from across America
- Easy transportation to Downtown Disney where you’ll find a great range of restaurants
- Complimentary use of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation, which includes the monorail that runs directly through the resort
- A great range of watersports on offer including wakeboarding, waterskiing, fishing and tubing
- Enjoy a game of beach volleyball
- Jogging trail
- Large main pool with a waterslide for the kids and two whirlpool spas for the adults, and there’s also the more leisurely Bay Lake Pool – both are heated
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Disney Resort Hotels and the Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker for holidays departing from 1st January 2016
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|16 Jan - 10 Feb 19||€1179||€1919|
|11 Feb - 18 Mar 19||€1249||€2069|
|19 Mar - 13 Apr 19||€1259||€2079|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1489||€2469|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€1259||€2079|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 15 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Garden Wing - Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Garden Wing - Garden View||€12||Tower - Bay Lake View||€27|
|Tower - Theme Park View||€39|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|