Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
7 Nights from €899 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge transports you to the heart of Africa, as you find yourself looking on onto the mesmerising beauty of the Serengeti. The resort curves around the spectacular sights of four savannas, which contain more than 200 animals and birds including gazelles, zebra and towering giraffe.
You could spend a whole holiday marvelling at the animals, but the resort has so much more to offer, you’ll find you’re spoiled for choice every single day. The hotel itself is very close to the Animal Kingdom theme park, while the other parks are easily reached thanks to complimentary access to WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation.
There is a great range of African-themed restaurants, including the fine-dining Jiko and Boma, serving up a great range of traditional African meals including bobotie and fufu. Or if you’re looking for something a little different, you can head over to Downtown Disney for a huge choice of foods. Top Tip: We think it’s well worth the small cost of the upgrade to a Savanna View room, after all what’s better than waking up to the friendly face of a giraffe outside your window!
A Disney Deluxe Resort located in the Animal Kingdom resort area
1,188 rooms on five floors, with a choice of one king-size bed, two queen-size beds or one queen-size bed and bunk beds, sleeping up to four people. All rooms have the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Room service 6am to midnight
- Coffee maker
- Irons / ironing board
- In-room safes
- Internet access (additional fee applies)
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Laundry facilities/services
- Babysitting service
- Savanna View rooms are available at a supplement
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Centre: Spa and salon offering massage, skin care and body treatments, steam rooms, saunas and fitness equipment
- Simba’s Cubhouse – supervised activity centre for children aged 3-12 open daily from 4.30pm to midnight
- Hakuna Matata childrens playground
- Zawadi Marketplace – offering African-themed merchandise and Disney branded merchandise
- Pumbass’s Fun and Games Arcade – featuring classic arcade games and the latest in video game entertainment
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Animal Programs: Go on a cultural safari, watch animals at play at dusk with night vision, try your hand as a junior researcher, or watch animal handlers feed the pelicans and flamingos.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Safari Experiences: Reserve your place on an extraordinary African Safari experience. From specially designed, open air vehicles, take in majestic scenes of the savanna and its noble wildlife at dusk with the Wanyama Safari.
- Complimentary transportation by bus to all the theme parks and water parks throughout the Walk Disney World Resort
- Uzima – a large zero- entry pool, surrounded by canopy trees and Floridian palms. Uzima means "clear water," and there’s plenty of it to enjoy, along with a 67-foot-long water slide. Younger guests will have fun in the wading pool, and the two hot tubs provide a haven of relaxation
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: This stylish restaurant offers a variety of traditional African, Indian and Mediterranean cuisin
- Boma - Flavours of Africa: Dine under thatched roofs at this buffet-style restaurant
- The Mara - Open all day, this quick-service food court features a wide selection of soups, sandwiches, salads, pizzas and hamburgers.
- Victoria Falls - Lounge bar serving cocktails to the soothing sounds of cascading water
- Approx. 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- FREE parking until 31 Dec 2019 (Please note that as of 1st Jan 2020 nightly parking charges will apply - payable locally & subject to change).
- Complimentary use of WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation
Benefits of staying at a Disney resort:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- FREE transportation from Orlando International Airport
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Jul - 16 Aug 19||€1279||€1949|
|17 Aug - 09 Sep 19||€1099||€1569|
|10 Sep - 27 Oct 19||€899||€1399|
|28 Oct - 06 Nov 19||€1119||€1619|
|07 Nov - 09 Dec 19||€899||€1399|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec 19||€1289||€1789|
|22 Dec - 31 Dec 19||€1659||€2529|
|01 Jan - 17 Feb 20||€1049||€1699|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Feb - 31 Mar 20||€1179||€1829|
|01 Apr - 16 Apr 20||€1819||€2739|
|17 Apr - 18 May 20||€1209||€1859|
|19 May - 31 May 20||€1349||€2089|
|01 Jun - 23 Jun 20||€1299||€2029|
|24 Jun - 08 Jul 20||€1629||€2359|
|09 Jul - 31 Aug 20||€1609||€2329|
|01 Sep - 03 Oct 20||€1109||€1649|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Jul 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and transfers on Disney's Magical Express, this is available from Orlando International Airport only. For more car hire and transfer options please ask your travel expert. For the purposes of the prices above, children are assumed aged 11 and under. Teen prices also available.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
Daily flights available with United Airlines, KLM, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and US Airways.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Pool View||€14||Savanna View||€24|
|Savanna View Bunk Bed||€25||Arusha View||€31|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|