Disney's All-Star Resorts
Offering fun-packed days and incredible value for money, Disney’s All-Star Resorts ensure a great time for the whole family. Located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area, it is set out as three resorts all featuring the same family-friendly facilities –this means it’s easy to choose whichever theme suits you and your children and help you enjoy the perfect Disney holiday together.
We think they offer the opportunity to experience the real magic of Disney. Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort comprises five themed areas – basketball, American football, tennis, baseball and surfing – all featuring larger-than-life props. Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort wows the kids with gigantic puppies from 101 Dalmatians and an enormous Herbie, the Love Bug. And Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is kitted out with towering saxophones, guitars and drum kits.
Each of the hotels has access to two swimming pools, a children’s playground, a games and video arcade and a large, themed food court serving up a variety of fast food options that the kids will love. Top Tip: If there are more than four people in your party you’ll be pleased to hear that Disney’s All-Star Music Resort has family suites which sleep families of six.
Benefits of staying at a Disney Hotel:
- Extended Theme Park Hours
- Unlimited use of Walt Disney World transportation
- Take advantage of Disney Dining Plans
- FREE parking at Walt Disney World Resort Parks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room
- Use of the Disney MyMagic+
- FREE Memory Maker
Read more about the benefits of staying at an onsite at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel
A Disney Value Resort located in the Animal Kingdom resort area.
- In resort assistance
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits