Belmond Charleston Place
Room Only from €159 per person per night
At a Glance
Belmond Charleston Place is in the perfect location for exploring and having fun. There are horse and carriage rides, tours of the harbour, many golf courses, historic homes, shops, and plenty of museums including Gibbes Museum of Art, Children's Museum of the Lowcountry, and Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum.
Experience Southern charm with fantastic service, a famed rooftop pool, top-of-the-range amenities and two great restaurants serving innovative delicious cuisine. The rooms offer a mix of old-world style fixtures and modern facilities with Italian marble bathrooms, plush bedding and towels and luxurious Belmond Charles Place toiletries.
This charming hotel is located in the heart of downtown Charleston, a quaint and fascinating city full of old-world charm.
- 20 minutes drive from Charlston International Airport
There are 320 deluxe rooms, 80 club level and 40 suites all of which are non-smoking. Room amenities include:
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Daily morning newspaper
- Plush robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Charleston Grill - Serving a fantastic range of innovative dishes with world-class Jazz
- The Palmetto Cafe - Lovely garden setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch
- Fitness centre
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour room service