Blending modern design with colonial style decor, this charming hotel is the perfect place to be should you fancy immersing yourself in Kennebunkport's laidback, slow-paced lifestyle.
Once a tea merchant's mansion, the hotel has kept much of its past interiors, whilst also giving a big part of the building a contemporary make-over. Whether you stay in the main house or in the rustic Riverhouse, you'll be greeted with comfort and style.
For an authentic taste of Maine, be sure to head to The Burleigh for dinner. This is where you can tantalise your tastebuds with local seafood, including lobster risotto washed down with local craft beer.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits