This 10-day escorted tour begins and ends in Las Vegas. You will take a private jet to cover the 400 miles to Yosemite National Park, giving you more time to enjoy its spectacular sights. After time in Yosemite, you’ll then travel by motorcoach to the wonderful Napa Valley where you’ll visit a winery, then onto the iconic city of San Francisco. Then you’ll head south along the magnificent Pacific Coast, visiting beautiful locations along the way. After a stay in Los Angeles, you’ll board another private aircraft to cover the 300 miles back to Las Vegas.
There will be a maximum of 18 people in the tour group for 2021/22 departures. The air sections of this tour will be on board a Beechcraft 1900D Execliner which has 16 window seats so seats will be allocated on a rotation plan to ensure you have maximum opportunity to enjoy the fantastic views and wonderful photo opportunities from this private aircraft.
- Los Angeles city tour
- Tour beautiful 17-Mile Drive and Monterey’s historic Cannery Row
- Napa Valley and Sonoma with wine tasting and vineyard tour
- San Francisco Bay cruise
- Optional Grand Canyon tour
If you would like to extend this tour and see some of the magnificent National Parks, then you could consider the Wings Over the West tour
Fly into Las Vegas 1 night – Yosemite National Park 1 night – San Francisco 2 nights – Central Coast 1 night – Los Angeles 2 nights – Las Vegas 1 night – Fly home from Las Vegas.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits