Sheraton Suites Key West
Call us for prices & availability
At a Glance
Sitting on a beautiful little beach in the stunning Key West, Sheraton Suites is an all-suite resort perfect for a relaxed or family holiday. The modern and elegant facilities offer true comfort and style ensuring every day leaves you feeling refreshed and having fun. Dine at one of the restaurants, chill out at the bar or sunbathe by the pool – whatever makes you happy on holiday you can do it here.
Top tip: While you’re here it’s well worth taking a fun-loving Ghost Tour with a chance to learn about the history of Key West along the way.
Sheraton Suites Key West will be closed for renovations from August 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
Set on a beautiful Key West beach, a 10 minute shuttle to downstown Key West 2.7 miles from Ernest Hemmingways Home & Museum and 3.1 miles from the Key West Aquarium.
- 5 minute drive from Key West Airport
- 4 hour scenic drive from Miami International Airport
There is a total of 184 suites all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Flatscreen satellite TV
- High speed internet access
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
The following suite types are available:
- Double Queen Suite – these spacious rooms have two queen beds and a separate living area sleeping max 4 people.
- King Suite – these larger rooms come with a luxurious king-size bed and separate living room sleeping max 2 people
- Ocean View Suite – offering stunning views of the ocean and a king-size bed sleeping max 2 people.
- Coral Crab Café –Offering local seafood, steaks and pasta in outdoor or indoor seating for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cabana Bar – relaxed bar overlooking the pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Fitness centre
- Parking facilities
- Gift shop
A daily resort fee of $32.48 per room (including tax, subject to change) is payable locally and covers the following:
- Self-parking for one vehicle
- Shuttle service to downtown from 8:30am to 12am
- High Speed Internet Access
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Lobby refreshments, including Starbucks® brewed coffee in the morning, and virgin Mojitos and fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon
- Bottled water replenished daily (based on usage)
- In-room umbrella for use during rain
- Bathrobes and matching slippers in all guest rooms
- Pool towels for all watersports adventures as needed
- Poolside refreshments daily, including fresh-blended fruit smoothies, popsicles, and iced cool towels
- Free children’s menu options at Coral Crab Café for kids 5 and under (one free meal per paying adult)
- An assortment of Key West coupons
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice