Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina
5 Nights from €1,049 per Person Including Flights
At a Glance
A fun and friendly resort, Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina is a fitting base for family getaways to the Florida Keys. Perfectly located for spending time at the beach or checking out the local attractions, this resort has a laid-back and casual atmosphere. If you want to explore, there are numerous restaurants and bars in the local area, but the Postcard Inn has a great selection on-site if you’d rather stay in.
There are five restaurants and bars to choose from, offering refreshing cocktails, snacks and freshly-made meals using local ingredients such as delicious seafood. Being so close to the beach is perfect if you want to try your hand at some watersports, such as diving or snorkelling, or perhaps you’d prefer a charming boat trip around the marina – a great way to take in the views.
Top tip – Head to Rum Runners Island Bar and grab a cocktail in this Swiss Family Robinson-inspired bar.
This gorgeous hotel is located on Islamorada, one of the beautiful and kooky islands of the Florida Keys.
- 90mins to Miami Airport
- Beach location
- Easy access to Theatre of the Sea Marine Park
- Car Hire is essential for exploring The Florida Keys
Each room features:
- Plasma screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Standard Queen Room – Affordable Chic is a simple room offering a queen size bed sleeping 2 people.
- Classic Kind Room – Relax on your own private balcony before falling asleep in your king size bed – sleeps 2 people
- Classic Double Queen Room – This room features its own private balcony and two queen size beds sleeping up to 4 people
- Oceanfront King Room - as per the Classic King Room but with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean sleeping 2 people
- Oceanfront Double Queen Room – as per the Clasic Double Queen Room but with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean sleeping 4 people
- Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Deluxe Room - Ideal for families and couples in need of a little extra space, these suites offer a room with one king bed and a second room with two queen beds. These rooms do not have a separate living room area, they do offer stunning panoramic views of the Atlantic from a private balcony. Sleeping 4-6 people.
- Classic 2-Bedroom Suite - You’ll enjoy a private balcony, a living room with kitchenette, king sized bed and two queen beds, and a well-appointed bathroom sleeping 6 people
- Rum Runners Island Bar – Swiss Family Robinson-inspired eatery with great ocean views
- Holiday Isle Tiki Bar – Vibrant cocktail bar
- Shula’s 2 – Family-friendly dining with a menu of burgers, salads, seafood and sandwiches
- Jaws Raw Bar – Seafood menu with a selection of tasty dishes, from fish tacos to fried fish sandwiches
- Wreck Bar – Picnic-style food at this themed bar and café
- Two swimming pools
- Evening entertainment
- Watersports, including diving and snorkelling
- Boat trips
- Wi-Fi access
Please note there is a Resort Fee of $31.65 (including tax) per room per night which includes the following:
- Local calls and faxes
- Coffee in the room and in the lobby
- Local and National Newspapers
- In-room safe
- Beach Chairs and towels
Please note that resort fees are subject to change without notice
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|21 Jan - 13 Apr 19||€1299||€1639|
|14 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1599||€1939|
|01 May - 15 Jun 19||€1049||€1289|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote. Prices include flight and accommodation as stated below and car hire including Dollar rent-a-car's 'fully inclusive' insurance for the full duration. For more car hire options please ask your travel expert.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Standard Room|