A charming boutique hotel just a few blocks from San Francisco’s popular Union Square area, the Tilden hotel (formerly known as the Mark Twain) is brimming with contemporary style and nostalgia for the quintessential American author’s character. The property is within walking distance of such attractions as the Yerba Buena Gardens and the Museum of Modern Art, meaning you can make the most of this vibrant city with ease.
The friendly staff create a welcoming atmosphere that helps make this hotel a cosy place to stay during your city break. There’s a wonderful fusion of historic details and modern amenities here that ensures you experience the best of both worlds – the rooms and suites are stylish and chic, and there’s a bar area serving refreshing drinks and snacks where you can unwind at the end of the day.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits