A modern take on classic Hollywood glamour, the Sportsmen’s Lodge evokes the charm and elegance of a bygone era while still bringing the hotel into a modern age. From the moment you arrive, entering through the retro lobby lounge where classic films play throughout the day, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped back in time. The friendly staff will help you settle in straight away, leaving you free to unwind and enjoy the facilities.
The rooms boast a minimalist and stylish design, with 1960s-style décor and views over the pool, gardens or San Fernando Valley. There is a choice of three dining venues to enjoy, including the chic River Rock and the Patio Café where you can sample classic American favourites and comfort foods. Lounge with a cooling beverage at the pool or take a dip in the Jacuzzi; alternatively, take one of the hotel’s bicycles out for a spin in the local area for a scenic journey through Hollywood’s boulevards.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits