The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has come to reflect the dynamic environment that surrounds it, where sun-washed stone and bright green cottonwoods rise up to meet the pale-blue sky and majestic purple mountains. This magnificent resort is scenically set against the backdrop of Arizona’s McDowell Mountains and pays tribute to Arizona’s Spanish Colonial heritage.
From sumptuous steaks, to divine ceviche and sushi, the dining experiences here are exquisite. Meanwhile, the six sparkling pools offer ample of space to refresh and cool down from the Sonoran Desert's burnt orange landscape, whilst the rooms and suites here are classy and spacious.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits