Rooms & Accommodation
Soho Grand’s 363 guest rooms are designed to have all the eclectic cool of hip downtown New York with the luxurious calm of an ultimate city getaway. Minimal and romantic, all guest rooms are cast in soft natural tones and fitted with the latest in technology:
- Flat-screen TVs
- Digital cable
- Bose Sound Docks*
- Two-line telephone
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- DVD player
- Bose Wave radio/CD player
- In-room CD selection
- Personal safe
- Frette Egyptian Cotton Bedding
- Gourmet mini-bar
- Complimentary pet goldfish upon request
- Frette bathrobe
- Toiletries from Malin+Goetz beauty line
*Provided upon request and based on availability
- 24-hour fitness room is always open, offering a variety of exercise equipment that includes treadmills, stair climbers, exercise bikes, and free weights. An outdoor balcony just off the fitness room is a perfect breath-catcher.
- 24-hour around-the-clock business center offers an instant home office to keep you up to speed—including individual work stations, the choice of PC or Mac computers, high-speed Internet access, fax machines, multi-line telephones
What To Do
- SoHo is downtown’s gateway neighborhood, with streets weaving closely into other exceptional New York neighborhoods, such as Wall Street, Tribeca, and the Financial District to the south, the rich, bohemian residences of Nolita, the Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, West Village, and lively, cultured neighborhoods like Chinatown and Little Italy. Restaurants as upscale as Nobu or as casual as a French café are all within footsteps from the hotel doors. All trains run through SoHo, leading only a few stops away to the Theater District, Times Square, Museum of Modern Art, and the Empire State Building—the ultimate New York landmarks so close at hand without sacrificing the cool of the downtown scene
- The Grand Bar & Lounge offers sophisticated cocktails and cuisine in a relaxed yet glamorous setting. In the lounge, plush furniture, low cocktail tables, chocolate drapes and floor-to-ceiling windows create a luxurious haven overlooking West Broadway.
- Amber-hued lighting, antique fixtures and weathered mirrors adorn Grand Bar, an intimate wood-paneled club-room. The contemporary American menu created by the Executive Chef can be enjoyed in the Grand Bar & Lounge, or in the Gallery, a more intimate dining area featuring visionary art installations by New York’s avant-garde artists and photographers.
- During the warmer months visit The Yard, an outdoor eatery, featuring a shaded patio and grassy lawn where guests can dine on summertime favorites