Rooms & Accommodation
- Guests may choose from rooms with either king size beds or two double beds. All the spacious rooms feature:
- 3 telephones; one with dualport fax and modem
- WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary weekday New York Times
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- 1,000sq ft fitness facility: Combination of cardio-vascular and weight training machines
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Valet service
What To Do
- Stroll down Fifth Avenue, go jogging in Central Park, play with toys at F.A.O. Schwarz or simply give in to the shopping frenzy in the countless designer boutiques or budget shopping malls. Or better still, surrender to the nightlife and check-out the coolest bars and clubs, in a city that always sets the trends around the world
- Look no further for the best happy hour in town than Harry’s Bar, which offers light fare in a casual atmosphere, perfect for enjoying specialty cocktails or simply unwinding after a days sightseeing.
- Fine dining is only a few steps away. Mindy’s Restaurant is a multi-tiered gourmet restaurant featuring award-winning, globally influenced, American cuisine. The restaurant’s quiet elegance is marked by a series of hand painted murals depicting nineteenth century Manhattan and accented by two-story high windows along the entire South wall. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in a soothing ambiance with genuinely friendly and impeccable service.