Rooms & Accommodation
- Each of the 463 luxurious two-room suites have a private bedroom and spacious living room with double size sofa bed. All are fully equipped with two televisions, a stocked mini-bar, microwave oven, coffee maker, two telephones, high speed internet access, well lit dining/work table and luxurious bathroom amenities such as plush terry cloth robes and Bath and Body Works products
- Complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary Nightly Manager’s Reception featuring your favorite snacks, beverages and cocktails – are provided daily to all hotel guests
- Fitness Room
- 20,000 square foot New York Sports Club and fully equipped Business Center on-site.
- Hotel anchors an extensive retail and entertainment complex in Battery Park City that features a movie theater, DSW Shoe Warehouse, and several restaurants and bars (including Applebees, Chevy’s and more)
What To Do
- Embassy Suites Hotel New York City is in the heart of the Financial District, and close to Wall Street and many famous attractions including Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and a dozen museums. Several culturally diverse neighborhoods are also nearby, including Tribeca, SOHO, China Town, Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Ferries to New Jersey, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are less than one block away
- Children’s Activities
- Children’s Menu
- High chairs
- Broker’s Loft is the hotel’s restaurant where complimentary, full cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning, and nightly Manager’s Reception is held daily.
- With its fun and festive atmosphere, Chevys Fresh Mex restaurant is alive with the sizzle of fajita platters and the clinking of frosty margarita glasses. Chevys Bar and Restaurant is a fun and festive place to meet for fresh Mexican Food
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill is the ultimate casual dining experience serving classic American food and drink in a fun filled friendly atmosphere and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Enjoy Chinese/Japanese cuisine to satisfy the most discerning of palates at Lili’s Noodle Shop