Rooms & Accommodation
847 rooms in 11 two or three storey longhouses with lift. Rooms have two queen-size beds and a sofa bed, sleeping a maximum of five people
- Air conditioning
- TV, with Disney Channel and ESPN
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- High-speed Wi Fi
- Babysitting service can be arranged at an extra charge
There are various views available from the guest rooms at a supplement:
Garden View - Take in views of the hotel’s beautifully landscaped grounds.
Lagoon View - Enjoy spectacular views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Magic Kingdom® View - Experience a magnificent view of the Magic Kingdom park and Cinderella’s Castle.
- Two pools, one with children’s slide and water play area
- Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray (additional fee)
- Childrens Club: Never Land Club - Ages 4-12 have an evening of supervised activities, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks
- Children’s playground
- Games arcade
- Fishing: Try a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family. (Catch and release only)
- Jogging Trail
- Transportation to the theme parks, water pParks and Downtown Disney from this hotel is available by monorail, water launch or bus
Things To Do
- This resort is very well served with transportation links to all four of the Disney theme parks, the two water parks and the fun of Downtown Disney. You can choose from monorail, water launch or bus, all leaving from the grounds of the hotel.
- The Nanea Volcano Pool, one of two heated pools at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, features a 40 foot high volcano as well as a waterfall a a 142 foot waterslide. There is a beach at one end of the pool, with no steps to enter the pool. There is also a quiet pool for relaxing in – the Poly East Pool.
- ‘Ohana – Meaning “family” in Hawaiian, this restaurant offers family friendly breakfasts and dinners. Breakfast is a character dining experience with Lilo and Stitch. Dinner is a lively affair with island music, hula hoop dancing and an 18 foot fire pit where kebabs are roasted.
- Kona Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with traditional American food and some South Sea specialities
- Captain Cooks – quick service restaurant offering burgers, salads, pizza and ice cream treats
- Tambu Lounge – unwind after a long day in the parks with a cocktail in this lounge
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – situated on the Seven Seas Lagoon, the open-air covered dining theatre offers a comfortable setting for authentic music and dances, whilst you share platters of authentic Polynesian food.
- Room Service is available from 6.30am to midnight